My favorite festival is this weekend! The Tucson Festival of Books at the University of Arizona! This is my second year having a booth and I’ve gone big! New giveaways, behind-the-scenes info, and new Julie Originals products!
Please stop by and say Hi! Here’s my schedule:
Saturday March 15th
10:30 am – 11 am: Desert Dwellers Trivia in Julie Originals Booth #464
12 pm – 1pm: Signing Desert Dwellers Flash Cards in the Local First Arizona Booth #313
3 pm – 3:30 pm: Inside look at creating the Desert Dwellers Flash Cards in Julie Originals Booth #464
Sunday March 16th
9:30 am -11:30 am: Signing Flash Cards in the Author Pavilion, Children’s Area
3 pm – 3:45 pm: Coloring with artist Julie Rustad in Julie originals Booth #464
This year the Julie Originals is booth #464 on the UA Mall across from the Children’s Area!
There’s so many reasons to love this festival!!!!
- Family-friendly – awesome children’s area
- Meet your favorite authors and illustrators
- Buy new books, educational flash cards and more!
- Learn how to succeed from expert panelists
- Spend a relaxing weekend outside with friends
- Watch amazing chefs!
- Make connections to those that can help you
- Enjoy wonderful entertainment
For those that have attended the festival in the past — what did I forget to mention?!
For those that have never been — what are you waiting for!!!! 🙂
See you at the Tucson Festival of Books!!!